Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Songs those rock me

Well, how do you define your all time fav list of anything. I mean this post is about my 'fav 10 rock songs'. But what I have observed is that many songs are flavor of the season and you may like them much more than your previous favorite songs at one point in time. However, when you sit back and say, if I have to take only 10 songs, forever, in my i-pod, which wud they be, you probably, just probably get those '10' you are looking for. So, here's a list of my those '10'.

  • Sweet Child O’mine – Guns N’ Roses
  • November Rain - Guns N’ Roses
  • You know you are right - Nirvana
  • With or without you – U2
  • Crazy - Aerosmith
  • Iris – Goo Goo Dolls
  • Hallowed be thy name – Iron Maiden
  • I can’t get no satisfaction – The Rolling Stones
  • Knock Knock Knockin on heaven’s door – Originally by Bob Dylan, (also GnR and Avril version)
  • Like a rolling stone – Bob Dylan

Well, if you haven't listened to any of these, you should.

Why? The song itself will tell you...

6 comments:

  1. Not a single Hindi or Marathi song in your list ! What does that imply?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaps, this is supposed to be only 'rock' songs list...I guess, 10 wud be too few to mention hindi and marathi...right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knock Knock Knockin on heaven’s door – Originally by Bob Dylan, (also GnR and Avril version) alwaz rocks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could try a bit of COB, Porcupine Tree, Slayer, Sepultura.. and Deicide too...
    Welcome to Darkness.... It rocks for sure...

    ReplyDelete